The Ridgemount Story
The inspiration of owners, Michael and Allison Edwards, Ridgemount represents an exciting new category of designer home.
Ridgemount offers quality craftsmanship and a distinctive Blue Mountains style, combined with the flexibility to choose from a number of facades and all inclusions, at an affordable investment.
The Benefits of a Ridgemount Home
- Satisfaction: that comes with building a quality designer home for an affordable investment. From concept through to completion – our proven building process means you have input and involvement at every stage
- Flexibility: the ability to ‘personalise’ your home through the choice of a number of facades and all your own inclusions
- Quality: across all elements of the design, finish and workmanship, as well as attention to detail
- Local knowledge: working with a building company that has more than 35 years local experience (including extensive knowledge of Blue Mountains City Council, the planning process & local suppliers)
- Experience: Michael Edwards, company owner and principal builder, is directly involved throughout the entire process. He brings passion and commitment to his work, ensuring it’s a smooth and rewarding experience for clients
- Sustainability: we are a Greensmart accredited builder. We use environmentally-sensitive building practices that deliver lower running costs and major savings on utility bills over the long-term
- Transparency & Integrity: quite simply, there are no hidden costs.
Take a look at some of our range: